International Online Competition 2024
Conditions of participation
- The registration will take effect only after full payment of the registration fee of € 70.-
- Payment only via PayPal to: pay(at)floete.net (please indicate «DGfF Flute Competition 2024 + name of the participant» as payment reference)
- Payments that cannot be allocated are not taken into account.
- In case of non-participation in the competition, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- The videofile (mp4) are to be labelled with your name, the works played and the date of recording.
- Deadline for submission is May 31, 2024.
- The decision of the jury is unimpeachable.
- Minors can only participate with the permission of the legal representative.
By registering, I agree that the personal data I have provided may be stored and processed (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). I confirm that I am over 16 years of age or that I have the consent of the person with custody to use the contact and pass on the data. I have read the data protection information. I am aware of the right of revocation.
The personal data provided in the registration for the DGfF e.V. competition for young flutists will be used exclusively for registration for this competition. The data will not be passed on to third parties. All personal data collected will be deleted after the end of the competition.
If I do not expressly object, I agree that my portrait photo may be used for public relations purposes on the website of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Flöte www.floete.net, on the Facebook page of the DGfF and in selected publications for the purpose of reporting/documentation (e.g. Flöte aktuell). The same applies to reporting and documentation by the sponsors of the flute competition. The DGfF e. V. assures a careful handling of the photos, but as operator of the above mentioned website it cannot be held liable that third parties use the content of the website for further purposes without the knowledge of the operator, especially by downloading and/or copying photos.
The DGfF e. V. undertakes to use the photos exclusively without personal data and to treat the personal rights respectfully and responsibly when choosing a motif. The DGfF e. V. assures that without the consent of the undersigned rights to the photos posted on the Internet will not be sold, assigned or transferred to third parties.