«International Competition for Young Flautists»
- Registration fee is 50.- €. The registration will take effect only after full payment of the registration fee. In case of non-participation in the competition, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- Deadline: 20th February, 2020
- Information: floete(at)floete.net
- Account: Deutsche Gesellschaft für Flöte e.V. | IBAN DE63 5005 0201 0000 1738 98 | BIC HELADEF1822 | Frankfurter Sparkasse
Conditions of participation
- The registration will take effect only after full payment of the registration fee. In case of non-participation in the competition, the registration fee will not be refunded
- Registration deadline is February 20th, 2020.
- The decision of the jury is unimpeachable.
- Minors can only participate with the permission of the legal representative. The DGfF assumes no responsibility for supervision and no liability for damage to property.
The personal data provided in the registration for the competition for young flutists of the DGfF e. V. will be used exclusively for the registration for this competion. A passing on of the data to third parties is expressly excluded. All collected personal data will be deleted at the end of the competition. (You can find out more about data protection at the DGfF e.V. here ›››)
On the occasion of the competions of the DGfF e.V., photos will be taken. If I do not expressly object, I agree that photos taken by me may be used for public relations purposes on the website of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Flöte www.floete.net, on the Facebook page of the DGfF and in selected publications for the purpose of reporting/documentation (e.g. Flöte aktuell). The same applies to reporting and documentation by the sponsors of the flute competition. The DGfF e. V. assures a careful handling of the photos, but as operator of the above mentioned website it cannot be held liable that third parties use the content of the website for further purposes without the knowledge of the operator, especially by downloading and/or copying photos.
The DGfF e. V. undertakes to use the photos exclusively without personal data and to treat the personal rights respectfully and responsibly when choosing a motif. The DGfF e. V. assures that without the consent of the undersigned rights to the photos posted on the Internet will not be sold, assigned or transferred to third parties.