- Music Academy Rheinsberg, Kavalierhaus der Schlossanlage, 16831 Rheinsberg, Germany
- Friday, 27 March, 2020, 2 pm piano rehearsals as well as workshops & flute orchestra
- Saturday, 28 March, 2020, 9 am until 5 pm competiton first round
- Sunday, 29, March, 2020, 9 am until 1 pm competition second round
- Prize Winners' Concert: Sunday, 29 March, 2020, 3 pm at the Schlosstheater
Prizes and Awards
- 1st prize: 500.-
- 2nd prize: 300.-
- 3rd prize: 200.-
- In addition, non-cash prizes will be awarded.
- All participants will receive a certificate that will be awarded at the Final Concert.
Prize-winners will also have the opportunity of taking part in the International Flute Festival of the German Flute Association 25-27 September 2020 in Freiburg/Germany. (Prize-winners are expected to perform in the Final Concert should this be requested by the competition management.)
- A limited number of 2-3-bed rooms are available in the Künstlerhaus of the Music Academy. Rheinsberg has several hotels. Information: www.rheinsberg.de