- Please label the video clips correctly: your name, name of the composer, name of the piece / movement.
- The video should be viewable online, download links are not accepted. Please only use this link for uploading: https://www.dgff.wetransfer.com
- Only videos are accepted, no audio files. The video recording must not have been made more than 6 months before the closing date for registration. Smartphone recordings are expressly desired. However, please make sure that the recordings are of such high quality that the jury can see and hear them clearly.
- The recordings must be played by the competition participants themselves and may not be edited, mastered, or otherwise altered in any way. If you want to play several pieces, you can create one take per piece.
- To complete the registration, you must upload your portrait photo together with your registration. Only in case of difficulties you can use the following email address wettbewerb(at)floete.net to send your photo.
- File size: Before sending your photo, please check the file size not to exceed 1.5 Mb.
- Before you send the photo, please make sure that your name is on it!
- Photo formats: We accept JPEG and PNG formats.
- Please send only ONE photo!
- Deadline for submission of your video is March 31, 2021
Prices & Certificates
- 1st price: € 500.-
- 2nd price: € 300.-
- 3rd price: € 200.- (Prizes in kind will also be awarded.)
All participants receive a certificate. The award winners are given the opportunity to appear at international festivals organized by the German Flute Society.
Proceed to the registration form ›››